an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures

1.04.2008

Aunt Ashley


Our boys are blessed with many loving great-grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Each of these people have their place of honor in the hearts and minds of our sweet children. One in particular is Aunt Ashley. Ashley is Zach's little sister. She and her husband David live in Mansfield, TX. Aunt Ashley has doted on the boys since the arrival of little Owen and continues to shower her nephews with love and attention. Thank you Aunt Ashley for the pure joy that spreads across the faces of our children at the mere mention of your name.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So Sweet! Your boys are precious & such a JOY in my life! Miss you guys!

Kim W. said...

I've only met Ashley once or twice, but I remember just from that how sweet she is. The boys are so lucky to have a sweet and fun aunt! And I would have to agree with you that yall are a part of such a precious family and I think it is so neat that you are all so close and truly love to be together. What a blessing, for sure. And I think the neatest thing ever is that yall pack up and drive down the street to stay for the Christmas holiday! SO SPECIAL! I hope our kids do that someday...how fun are yall!?