That's all she wrote!
My Picasa account is once again full. I could purchase more storage through Google for $20 a year, but that price would be infinite yearly unless I desired them to delete my data. So, after much deliberation I have decided to move to Shutterfly. I am currently working on getting my page set up, so it may be a few days, but I will be journaling again soon and would love for you all to keep up with the Knightly News. After our move to Shutterfly only invited guests will be able to view our page and make comments, so PLEASE if you would like to keep up with us leave a comment here with your e-mail address so that I may add it to our members list. Thank you all for your patience and I hope to hear from you soon!
My Picasa account is once again full. I could purchase more storage through Google for $20 a year, but that price would be infinite yearly unless I desired them to delete my data. So, after much deliberation I have decided to move to Shutterfly. I am currently working on getting my page set up, so it may be a few days, but I will be journaling again soon and would love for you all to keep up with the Knightly News. After our move to Shutterfly only invited guests will be able to view our page and make comments, so PLEASE if you would like to keep up with us leave a comment here with your e-mail address so that I may add it to our members list. Thank you all for your patience and I hope to hear from you soon!




16 comments:
That stinks! Couldn't you just start the Knightly News 2 blog? You can always link back to this one and I don't think they will erase it. Either way you know my email, so put me on the list.
You bring a good point. Don't think I didn't try this bob and weave technique, but you have to register under a new e-mail address as well and I think after doing that for a while, it might get a little confusing. The things I like about Shutterfly are: unlimited storage, easy photo sharing (family and friends can order photos), on-line back up for all my photos and my Shutterfly blog can be easily turned into a scrapbook at the touch of a button. You get all of that plus it has basically the same format as Blogger. I will let you know how it works once I get it up and running, but right now, I'm really liking it.
Looking forward to the new blogging page. Keep us updated. gilberthousehold@gmail.com
count me in! annaleemccord@yahoo.com
I want to be apart of the club too. delana@austin.rr.com
Add us to the list! shellilsmith@comcast.net
Well of course I wanted to be invited to your new blog!
4knights@suddenlink.net
Love ya! Mar Kay
The Logans want to be on the list! We love reading about your sweet family--Rusty and Jennifer
loganfamily@windstream.net
former babysitter and big sis, wendy, better be on the list! :)
wendyhoward@earthlink.net
Hellowwww....you know I wanna be a part! Don't forget me now! :) Oh yeah, and can you send it to my gmail email address. Thank ya, Ma'am!
Count me in! I can't wait to see the new setup! What a bummer that blogger is being difficult again! :)
I want to be kept in the loop!
Put me on your list! Let me know how the blog/book thing goes at Shutterfly. I've tried it at Blurb, and it is not real simple. And we all know simple is very important! :)
count us in...happilymarriedrobinsons@hotmail.com
Am I too late? goldsunfish@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Pick me! Pick me! We missed seeing you in May. We were in town for a wedding and we were going to come to church Sunday morning and Saturday night I got deathly ill. I was so bummed not to get to see your whole crew. I want to keep up though. Add us. Oh btw we have a new Ballard on the way!
eat00a@hotmail.com
www.ericaballard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment