an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures

11.21.2007

Celebrate!

Meg's family is in town for Thanksgiving. All of the members have converged on Abilene because of Meg's inability to travel, due to the looming due date. An added bonus to having everyone in town for tomorrows joyful Thanksgiving celebration is the fact that they were just in time to help celebrate Meg's 27th birthday! We all met at TaMolly's (home to the yummiest chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce you will ever put in your mouth) for a scrumptious celebration dinner...


Happy 27th Meg!

3 comments:

Kim W. said...

I hope you had a wonderful day! Can't wait to see you and "Sweet Bun" come Monday...or Tuesday...whenever I make it out of this house and to your "hotel room" - aka - hospital room. :) I enjoyed calling mine the hotel room though, b/c 4 days...it's a hotel room! :) Love ya!

akjmccall said...

Happy birthday Meg. You certainly did have an eventful week! Another one on the way! Can't wait!

Kim W. said...

Well...November is a big birthday month for mom and 2 of her boys! Happy Birthday to Mr. Owen today! I THOUGHT perhaps you might have a post already...ya know...about Will...and then Owen's big day today...but given that you just got home from the hospital yesterday...I'll let it slide. :) Love to your family from ours. Hope Owen's day is as special as he is!