William Texas Knight
arrived at 7:51 a.m. on
Monday November 26th, 2007!
He weighed 7lbs. 13oz.
and was 21 1/2in.
arrived at 7:51 a.m. on
Monday November 26th, 2007!
He weighed 7lbs. 13oz.
and was 21 1/2in.
Meg-Ready to go...
7:51a.m.-Will is born
Mommy sees baby Will for the first time
Baby Will-Not thrilled about the doctors timing
Getting cleaned up
Daddy, Mommy and baby Will
Getting weighed
(When they placed Will on the scale he immediately
jumped over to the side and held on for dear life!)
Checking baby Will's stats
All done...for now...
Mommy and baby did well throughout the c-section process and seem to be recovering well. Thank you all for your prayers! More to come soon...




7 comments:
Girl, you look good! And I love the pictures of baby Will! We have some pictures that look very familiar to these...can't wait for baby Jack to meet baby Will! Love ya! And you really do look great! Gotta love those planned c-sections! I do! :)
hooray, hooray! so happy that will is here and healthy. can't wait to meet the latest handsome boy in person. great job meg!
Will is such a cutie! Another precious blessing for the Knight family. :)
I'm glad it snowed and we were "forced" back to Abilene and were there to see Will join his new family! We are so proud of him -- and you and Zach!
I just laughed when I saw the picture of Will grabbing on to the side of the scale "wall". We were watching through the window and we all gasped because we thought he was fixing to climb out! It was so fun to see the pictures! He is beautiful!!! And yes, I am the proud Honey!
hello!
more will pictures please:)
and when you get a chance will you change my link on your sidebar to annaleeper.blogspot.com (the old one is spam).
have a great day!
this is my first visit to your blog, so much fun! Your boys are so handsome and you guys look so great! I had fun surfing down and catching up with ya'll
love Kate
http://growingupgarner.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment