(Note: the hard hat).
The boys placed the candles on mommy's "cake", all 24 (That's all we had. It's sad when you need more candles than they sell in a box!). The glow was however, very impressive, even if there were only 24 candles. It took three people to light the candles, one of which thought that getting them all lit was going to be quite a tough job (Note: the hard hat appears again). It was a very sweet and extremely enjoyable birthday celebration (without injury, thanks to the hard hat, of course!).
A great way to kick off an event full week!




6 comments:
happy birthday meg! you look beautiful, and i can't wait to read the post announcing sweet bun!
Yeah! Happy early Birthday! I put your card in the mail today, so hopefully it will be just on time! :) Nice glow from ALL those candles, by the way! :)
Can't believe your 29. I remember when you were 5! Time passes so quickly. You look great and I will be praying everything goes well during the birth of sweet bun.
Love you! Auntie Wendy
oops....I meant 27. :)
Happy birthday, Meg. Your birthday is on the best possible day. :) Looking forward to our "birthday lunch." Perhaps you better bring the hard hat. If you combine our candles there might be a need for protection!
Girl...all 38/39 weeks of you look great! That a girl! I love ya!
Post a Comment