Do not be alarmed! This is not a post about me getting carried away and creating a tsunami-like effect for
my unborn child.
This is, in fact, a post about one of our
favorite family treats...MILKSHAKES!
Zach and I have been enjoying these together since the beginning of our relationship. Zach is actually know for his "skills" in the preparation aspect of this deliciously tempting frozen dessert. It was not until this summer that we started enjoying them as a family. The boys get so excited when Zach announces that he will be preparing milkshakes after dinner. It doesn't matter what I have prepared for dinner, they never have any trouble polishing off what is on their plate, staying completely focused on the goal. Of course, there never seems to be enough milkshake for Clay, who upon the speedy consumption of his will turn his most pitiful puppy dog eyes to whomever still has a bit of milkshake left. Who could deny him just one more little sip?!

1 comment:
Having been a recipient of a few of these milkshakes, I have to agree with Owen and Clay. I get very excited when I hear that Zach will be preparing milkshakes! Just typing this I'm getting a craving for one. :)
Post a Comment