When daddy arrived home from his "man vacation" this past Saturday (9.8.07) he came bearing gifts for all. He is a very thoughtful gift-giver and each present was hand picked for it's appropriateness. The boys were so glad daddy was home that having daddy give them a surprise on top of all the excitement was almost more than their two little hearts could comprehend!
Owen got a BINGO game and
a John Deere t-shirt...
Owen has learned the value of "big boy" things and was thrilled to have his new BINGO game (we have played it every day since). Also, he absolutely LOVES tractors (and any kind of machinery for that matter), so he proudly accepted his new t-shirt, which I told him he could not wear until after it was washed (I got it washed today, laundry day, he certainly hadn't let me forget that he was waiting "patiently" for it!).
Clay got a wooden xylophone and
his very own Carhart ball cap...
Clay took to his xylophone immediately, what could be better than something you hammer on to make music?! And the hat...well, I know I have mentioned before that Clay does indeed LOVE hats and this is just a further illustration (he has worn it every day since!). I make him take it off for meal times and nap times, but he watches (like a hawk) where I place it and doesn't let me forget he needs it back on his head afterwards.
Owen got a BINGO game and
a John Deere t-shirt...
Clay got a wooden xylophone and
his very own Carhart ball cap...




1 comment:
So sweet! And kudos to Zach for knowing that daddies are always welcome home...but daddies bearing gifts are especially welcome!
Might that Carhart hat have been purchased from "The Big R"?
Post a Comment