an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures

9.06.2007

Middle Name Meme

I was tagged by my sweet friend Angela to complete this
Middle Name Meme...
I have never before felt so blessed to have a short
middle name, but I do have 2 N's!

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2.
You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3.
At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

Meagan Anne Knight

A- Alyssa: The name of my older sister (she is 4 years older) & Ashley: The name of my little sister (in-law) :) Delana is the name of my other sis-in-law, but that really has nothing to do with the letter A...

N-
Nathan: The name of my older brother (he is 5 years older) & Toby is my younger brother (5 years younger), but once again, not really relevant to this particular letter.


N-
Names: As long as we are heading in this direction I will let you know that we indeed have NOT yet chosen a first or middle name for our little "Sweet Bun", but we are 100% sure the last name will be Knight! :)


E-
Entertaining: this word can go two ways...1. I love to have people in our home, throw parties and plan events & 2. Simply put, this word describes my every day life as a mom!


I would love to pass this on to:
A- Alyssa @ Our Changing Lives
N- Nathan (& Delana) @ The Gilbert Household
N- MaryKay @ days & Knight's
E- Kelly @ MacDonald's farm

2 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Thanks for playing along, Meg! And for the record, we're not 100% on a name yet either...I'd say more like 85...but you know us--mum's the word til his arrival!

Kel said...

We never could decide on a name until the very end, either. You would think we would get better with each child, but it just got harder!
Oh my goodness - I so stink at things like this tagging business, but I'll do my best. :)