an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures

8.28.2007

Crash, Boom, Bang!!!

Boys will be boys! I am pleased that my two little ones are indeed "all boy" and I wouldn't have it any other way. Though I must confess that I frequently find myself baffled by things that they do and ideas that they have. I am sure this is because I am a girl and God in his infinite wisdom created male and female to be VERY different. Many of these "boy" things that happen around my house frequently are very hard to catch on film, mainly because it usually endangers someones well being and I have to intervene in place of snapping photos. But, some things are just silly. Like when Owen and Clay play together in Owen's room (which doubles as our playroom because that's where the toys are). They always have to completely tear the room apart before the real playing begins.


The silver lining is: they can play well together for long periods of time, allowing mommy to get a few other things done. Also, they are both pretty good at the clean up game as long as mommy stays in there to remind them of what their goal is.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your last several post have been so cute! Your great at the blogging thing! ;) Give those boys a hug for me and we should talk soon. Love you

Kel said...

Wow - do I ever agree with you! The older my boys get the more I wonder what planet they came from. The ideas they come up with...boys are sooo different from girls. Of course, when I am telling Jim about something they did he just looks at me as if to say what's so strange about that? :)