an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures

9.15.2007

"Daddy, read books me!"

I always read books to the boys at nap time.
But, although they enjoy our time together, it pales in comparison to their book reading time with daddy in the evening. We both do all of the voices. We both do cool sound effects. But, somehow a book read by daddy is always an exciting and enthralling experience. I certainly don't mind being upstaged. These two (almost three) boys are very blessed to have a wonderfully patient daddy who values their reading time together and treasures the memories made just before bed time.

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

What a precious picture!!! Love the way those boys are looking at that book! So sweet. I think those two(soon to be three) boys are blessed beyond words to have the two of you for parents!!! Keep on reading! Keep on making sweet memories!!! Love you- Mary Kay