
Within the last couple of years A.C.U. has done many projects to improve the usability and aesthetics of their campus. Two of our favorites are the extra wide walking track that circles the outer rim of campus and the "tank" (it is too large to be called a pond, therefore I submit that it falls under the Texans definition of "tank"). This tank has attracted many forms of wildlife including 2 ducks and 1 goose. I plot our walks around A.C.U. to include a
"Duck, Duck...Goose"
feeding at the tank about halfway through the exercise. The boys enjoy the feeding while this very pregnant mommy enjoys a quick rest before conquering the other half of the trail.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys get to enjoy all the ACU improvements. Just watch out for that goose - don't let it get ya! :)
That goose did get John Paul! He hopped off his bike and ran to me because the goose wouldn't stop running beside him. THEN, the goose wouldn't leave me (with both JP & Emy screaming and clinging whil the goose was honking and hissing). Thankfully, a jogger came by and the goose decided to run after him. Oh the joys! Now when we ride by (we love it too!), I hear "Go fast and don't stop here!"
I miss our walks with you and the boys. Perhaps, e'll have to pick up next spring; not pregnant though. :) Sorry I left you hanging those last couple of weeks. Okay...MONTHS. :) Love ya though!
Post a Comment