This is the second installment of goods for Bud and Honey's house. They are well on their way to total Sweet Bun preparation.
This week:

Two Little Critter Books!
A new baby
&
Just me and my brother
(Owen has fallen in love with Little Critter books. He comes by it honestly, Little Critter was loved by both his daddy and mommy when they were his age.)
This week:
Two Little Critter Books!
A new baby
&
Just me and my brother
(Owen has fallen in love with Little Critter books. He comes by it honestly, Little Critter was loved by both his daddy and mommy when they were his age.)




2 comments:
Awwww! I had forgotten all about "Little Critter" books...I loved them too. Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to look for a couple on our next trip to the library to see if Norah enjoys them like I did.
what a cute idea for the countdown! i know bud and honey love the replenishment, and i know all 3 of your boys love them!
Post a Comment