The boys have really been enjoying our
time here @ Pa-G and G-G's house!
They have gone to bed completely exhausted every night.
Clay enjoyed special attention from my grandmother "Mamaw"
(my kids call her "Meemaw").
Owen has been a great helper in
"Pa-G's" garden, just like at home.
Here he is holding two of the onions he helped pick.
The house has a wonderful backyard with a tall cinder block fence around it, so Owen has been enjoying a bit of independence by going outside to play each morning, just him and the dogs. Such a big boy!
Clay's vocabulary has exploded this week. He is becoming quite the little communicator and definitely lets you know what he wants and needs. It's amazing how much they change with each passing day!
This is "Goggle Man"!
Owen calls himself this whenever
he slips on his new eye protection.
We are heading home tomorrow.
Please pray for a safe trip.
We are so thankful for the week with
Pa-G, G-G,Uncle Toby and Meemaw!
So many wonderful memories
and yummy treats made.




2 comments:
Looks like yall had so much fun! I miss those boys! And you! :) Can't wait to see your new do! I got my hair cut yesterday too...but I didn't go short like you! I bet it's adorable. Talk to you soon.
thanks for the invite. my how they grow up fast. owen looks like such a little man now.
Post a Comment