In all seriousness, our appointment with Dr. Maberry went very well today! "Sweet Bun" is continuing to grow strong and healthy. We are so thankful for all of your prayers and we truly believe God has answered them. The doctor said that everything looks great, "Sweet Bun" weighs about 15oz. right now, so almost 1 pound. He said that "Sweet Bun" was measuring to be due around December 2nd (whatever, doc! I know it's due on Nov. 30th!). We will probably schedule the c-section the last week in November. I go to see my OBGYN on August 14th, so I will let y'all know then what we decide. I will also change the ticker at the top of the page to count down the day s until the c-section date. These are a few images from the sonogram today.
Waiting beside the sonogram machine for Dr. Maberry to come in and give us the scoop. There are 2 large t.v.'s in the room as well, so you can see the baby
up close and personal.
There are no "identifying parts" in these following pictures, so don't strain your eyes trying to get ahead of the announcement! For now you will have to settle for letting your vote count (top left hand corner of our blog).
F.Y.I.: You can click on the picture to enlarge it.
This top picture is a close up of the chest/tummy. In the middle of the large blob you can make out two black dots separated by a white dot thingy...this is the heart. Not the best picture of it, but this one is where he was listening to and measuring the heartbeat (see graph @ the bottom of the sonogram pic).
The heart rate was 167bpm.
up close and personal.
There are no "identifying parts" in these following pictures, so don't strain your eyes trying to get ahead of the announcement! For now you will have to settle for letting your vote count (top left hand corner of our blog).
F.Y.I.: You can click on the picture to enlarge it.
This top picture is a close up of the chest/tummy. In the middle of the large blob you can make out two black dots separated by a white dot thingy...this is the heart. Not the best picture of it, but this one is where he was listening to and measuring the heartbeat (see graph @ the bottom of the sonogram pic).The heart rate was 167bpm.
This bottom picture is AMAZING! This is our beautiful "Sweet Bun's" face. The top of the head is on the right, "Sweet Bun" is laying down with it's face pointed up looking straight at you (big eyes, tiny nose, plump cheeks, little knobby chin), the chest/arms are on the left. Honestly, it looks a bit like a freaky doll laying there, but it's amazing and beautiful just the same and I don't think I am biased one bit!
Thank you all for your prayers!
We covet them during this miraculous time.
More updates to come...
Thank you all for your prayers!
We covet them during this miraculous time.
More updates to come...




6 comments:
So glad you had a good appointment! YAY for Sweet Bun! Anyway, AW, Jake, Jack and I just placed our vote for a GIRL...so we will see! I just about can't stand this waiting game! :) Love ya and can't wait to hear the big news!
Yeah! I am so thankful for the good report! I am so excited for the weekend. I haven't placed my vote yet...I don't know what I think!! Love you & can't wait for Sweet Bun to meet his/her favorite aunt!
I am so glad your baby is healthy and strong, that is just what we have been praying for. Looks like it might be a big one, already close to 1 pound! Yikes!
Praise God! We are so thankful for your report!!! That is all that is important!!! Love your ALL! Honey
Precious! What a blessing!
That last sonogram is the BEST one I've ever seen! Wow. What a treasure. Can't wait for the big announcement!
Post a Comment