Will's umbilical cord finally fell off, so it is time for his first submersion! No, I'm not baptising him, wrong religion. This is simply his first "real" bath since he was plucked from my fluid filled womb. Owen and Clay have both loved taking baths from their first slippery experience. I believe Will is going to be no different, he seemed to like this new sensation. All of my boys have particularly loved the feel of the water running through their hair.
I am blessed to have the opportunity to bathe Will in this particular sink. When we remodeled our first home I chose this sink to be installed. When we moved to our current home we brought the kitchen sink with us. So, I am pleased to have given all three of my sons their first bath in this very sink. Can something as silly as a sink bring you happiness? All I know is how I feel when I stand over that sink scrubbing yet another sprout and being filled with memories and joy.
an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures
12.22.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it! Our sinks have something in common! Zach and Ashley took one some very fun baths in my Mom's utility room sink, so I loved that I got to also have my grandsons in my sink! Funny thing, is the older boys still ask to take baths in there! It is such a great view "tub"! Ha. Love your entries! MK
You are so sweet! What a good mommy you are...your boys are so lucky! ;)
Post a Comment