When I look at infants I often wonder what they are thinking. I think Will made his thought's pretty clear during his photo shoot. And let's be honest...who could blame him?!?!?
Huh? What? Who are these people?
And why am I here?
And why am I here?
Oh no! Do you think THIS is my family?!?!

What if they are! I'm doomed!
This can't be happening!
Okay wait. Stay calm.
Let me just think about this.
There's gotta be a way to get out of here.
Mwah-ha-ha, I've got it!
My devious plan is fool proof!
I've heard of this working, okay so mostly for dogs, but the play dead trick is my only hope right now....Let me just peek a bit and see if it's having the desired affect...





3 comments:
Your captions crack me up! And, by th way, I must say that Will's birth announcement was the cutest one EVER! Love, love, loved it!
the "devious plan" pic is my favorite! too funny.
i'm so glad the knightly news is back and running. i've been missing seeing those 3 cute boys.
Hilarious! Love the captions! And they fit the pictures so well! Way to go, Mommy! And Will! :)
Post a Comment