an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures

7.08.2007

Adventures in Science

The boys and I are in Lubbock for a few days to visit my family, we drove in on Friday, July 6th and I'm not sure when we will head home. We always plan to do so many things while we are here, a few of the things on the schedule for this trip are: A trip to the Science Spectrum, Canning veggies from our gardens, 
Clay's 1 year pictures, etc. 
I will try to keep y'all updated on our progress...

F.Y.I.- The boys call my dad "Pa-G" 
and they call my mom "G-G"

Owen & Clay-racing to the:

Science Spectrum

On Saturday, July 7th my Dad, Mom, Toby (my younger brother), Owen, Clay and I went to the Science Spectrum Museum. It is three floors of hands-on, open, "kid-friendly" experimentation and discovery. Owen and Clay had not ever been to a museum quite like this one and I had not been in several years, so it was really fun to see their reaction to each display/experiment and truly share in their excitement and wonder!













Owen & Clay...
Future Astronauts?!


Discovering the fish and wildlife of Texas













Uncle Toby, Owen & Clay...
Making sweet music


Ladies and gentleman, please fasten your seat belts!
Owen & Clay...Flight School












Gravity and magnetism, 
learning is sooo much fun!


"Oh! It got me, Pa-G!"













It's amazing how a little bit of soap and water 
can create so much fun.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How fun!!!