an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures

7.28.2007

"Sweet Bun"...

Is a
BOY!

This is the scientific proof! :)
Evidently, God wasn't paying
attention to the poll
on our blog!

The results were:

Boy-3 votes (21%)

Girl-11 votes (78%)








pregnancy

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! You need to check out the Carters store when you get a chance they have a whole baby boy line called "little knight". So cute!

Kim W. said...

I still can't believe I gave in to peer-pressure and voted for a girl. I should have stuck with my gut! :) So excited for yall. 3 boys...how sweet...yall are truly blessed and this little guy is already blessed to be a part of your family. Jake and Jack can't wait to meet him! Love yall!

Angela Robinson said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Owen & Clay will be thrilled to have another brother...and we're always happy to have more Godly "potential suitors" for Norah :)

Ashley said...

We are so excited! I can only imagine ALL the fun those boys are going to have! Can't wait to meet him & see yall again soon! It was a fun weekend! Love you

Shelli said...

Love the blog (!!!) and am so excited to read and catch up on all of you! Congratulations on another precious boy!! I am loving the sweet bun party pics. You guys are too cute. Love it. :)