Alright, Annalee! You've tagged me with the responsibility of sharing with the world my 5 favorite places to eat. Before getting down to business, I would like to say two things:
1. I believe that "tagging" people is to the blogging world as chain letters were to us in middle school. I always believed that those bad things would indeed actually happen if I did not fulfill my link in the chain. Oh, the pressure to perform...
2. Everyone must keep in mind that I am 18 weeks pregnant. So, my choices at this point in life may be tainted by deep pregnancy cravings which always include BEEF (I'm not talking about the ground up kind, a.k.a. hamburger, I'm talking about a big juicy ribeye!), Potatoes, Melons (watermelon, cantaloupe, etc.) and a wide variety of other oddities that change daily and sometimes hourly.
That said, here we go:
1. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Amazing! If I were ever a millionaire I would go more often than just on our anniversary every year. Steak....YUMMY!
2. The Cheesecake Factory
The menu is huge, but I am dedicated to working my way through it. The entree's are big enough to share unless I'm pregnant and then I become very territorial about every last crumb on that large white ceramic plate.
3. Cafe Excel -College Station, TX.
Sadly, I do not get to eat here as much as I would desire since we live 3 1/2 hours from it's delicious goodness. Menu items of note would be the corn chowder and strawberry tart.
4. Pei Wei
All the amazing flavors of P.F. Chang's for less money....Yes, I'm getting an 8 count order of the won tons along with my honey seared chicken! No, there will not be enough to share!
5. Freebirds
Some of you have actually witnessed me eating an entire Super Monster by myself. I don't know that I should admit that to all the others, but what can say, I was growing a little person inside of me! (It's amazing how much a tiny unborn fetus can eat!) :)
an eye-witness account of our amazing family adventures
7.02.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You made me hungry! It was fun seeing you this weekend, love you.
i'm so glad you shared. hope you didn't feel TOO much pressure:)
Mmmmm...I could so go for a Cafe Eccel Strawberry tart right now! If/When I do, I'll be sure to savor every bite for you.
BTW, Annalee wasn't the only one who tagged you, so unless you want the burden of a "broken chain" on you, you'd better scoot on over to Jenny's blog!
Thanks for the smile! :) You are funny!
Congrats on #3!
Denise P.
Post a Comment